Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Enlarged Pituitary Gland Headaches

Hurrah!

My goodness, I take more before finally a little to write what you and I forget it again! As I got to catch up properly what!

Do you know me at all? Yes exactly, this strange thing that this spiteful from time to time once Written entries. And so this time too, with much Bilderkram properly, I have finally collected a great deal.
First of all:
Yes, I am now an accomplished professional.

The lesson is finished and I've already started the next project, the second chance! The first month is over, I really have fun at school. Really, I like to go to school.

Mr. Muffin and Flo, it is also good, after the entry of a new roommate and the associated fear for welfare of muffins ("I always put my hamster in the evening to the bathroom, do not wonder that you care." Hamster tastes good to carrots, right? "), the cage is now permanently in my room. The wheel I'm still firmly in the evening, so I can sleep or less. This was very amusing, the first night when I did this morning waiting for me a hamster face that the top of the 2nd Floor and sat looking at me. It is inconceivable how much criticism of 2 cm x 2 cm face fits!

And otherwise, yes, hope end of the week I order my new Suit messages!
Here is the sheet to: (! CLICK ME)



Whoo tight my feet all that it does happen and I am taken!


Well, as much more. I've occasionally done a job in Karlsruhe, strictly speaking, this is negotiated to draw cartoons. Yes, believe it or not believe it, I have painted people. And many are right!

let us start at once with the sketches, what?

It made me once again caught the bad Pokémonfieber ...

And some other stuff I post now, once without commentary:





and now colorful ... very colorful!










Ugh, enough stuff for today! I am now a sketchbook on a regular basis, then one probably I scan it from time to time a little time.
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment