Thursday, September 9, 2010

Consumer Reports Best Diswasher

Home is where my heart lies just 4 weeks

And my "home" is becoming more and more, where my "heart" is. At the weekend I finally got the final piece for my kitchen (my new trash can, just to match my kitchen chairs), making it the now finally ready. I also have a wonderful new pillow and another hook bar (which will then be for chairs). The hook strip when I bought Bertine warehouse sale The cushion is risen from PIP Studio, and nostalgia in children, and the trash can as my chairs Strauss Innovation . Now finally can go right!

here first achievements:


And here is the kitchen

And now finally, the beloved couch (the console table is still missing unfortunately). Here comes then the wall tattoo over it and a few boxes have yet to be unpacked:

And should I ever again have money, I want the office as chair (that's the Eames chair by Vitra):


0 comments:

Post a Comment