Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prince Tour Nxg Graphite Os

My very own new apartment

Today I have the keys for housing to enable it to be so officially, that I now live alone soon. When passing, I had some unpleasant experiences. For one, I had to find that the painting work will be intensive but presumably as previously thought, because without the furniture was somewhat daring combination of colors in the bedroom even more to bear (the gift has to go green). The living room has an ugly red border on a yellow wall - and this must, of course, absolutely gone. In addition, my previous tenant has not leveled out a hole (which may lead to the fact that we need to discontinue the hall, I hope not), what annoys me the most, because now I have to do it, because I in the living room, where there are many holes, probably put very little will. In addition, I noticed, which is extremely ugly carpet in living room and bedroom. The question is whether we can as yet mahen something. Since, however, have only 1.5 days to underscore to fill and drill, the land problem is definitely in line, because with the carpet I could live on, I will not only pretty.

Here are photos of the apartment. First kitchen, balcony and storage space:

Then hallway and bathroom:

The living room with its ugly Border:

And the bedroom with ... uh getting used to color combination:

0 comments:

Post a Comment