Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Think Positive Stomach Ache



After 5 weeks have made self back. Since yesterday evening I'm back in Kiel. Here it is much cooler and rainy, but that is quite pleasant after the hot weather in Kiel.
course I've not posted back so hard as I wanted, but I still get this week to, upload some photos and post the trip reports to give you an idea of what we have ever driven. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my boss first and then it will go out to analyze the data and hopefully my first Publishing deal at all.
an apartment I have to prove to be stupid and still find the end of the month waiting for a buzzer-school-time for me. I have enough to do so in July!

Until the next post I would like to again commend Glee. BTW: This is my absolute favorite song Glee (yes, boring, the main song, I know):

0 comments:

Post a Comment