Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is Anbesol Safe For Pregnant Women

After the strike before the strike

weekend was so so far and I moved at last. After a very stressful week (I had a course at university and then on Thursday my first real talk and then I had to Thursdays still home to Berlin) concerned so come Thursday afternoon in Kiel. It already started to work great because the ride had a broken battery, so we could get away 1.5 hours later than planned. Of course I was only around 21:30 clock at home and then I had to pack up and still. Around 1:30 clock in the night we were finished with the small supply of sprinter and then it went the next day, also back with 1.5 hours late, going to Kiel. We had to go to Ikea and then we proceeded us, thanks to my good tips too, so we then 2 hours later than planned were outside the apartment (actually I had already been included at least 2-3h buffer. Oh well.). As was then discharged diligently and in the evening we were totally exhausted in the bed (or mattress).
Saturday had to be done the DIY shopping and Saturday night we started with painting. It showed, as was "great" re-jump the previous tenant of the apartment really is: In the bedroom, we found mold in various places (luckily no large areas, but clear enough), so we made only one coat and omitting all mold areas. That will hopefully eliminate the next week and then I can finally with begin the construction of bedroom furniture. In addition, the teal stripes are straightened in the bedroom yet, but we make it easy if we miss the bedroom to the second coat.
The living room is almost finished, however, deleted, but the red border proved to be very pushy. Some bodies had 3 (!!!) times be above the alert. The corridor will also remember painted with petrol-colored vertical stripes, and we do it in September, although the second coat follows the bedroom. Overall, we have clearly achieved less than I would have thought and see the rooms because of the inability to use still very tentative out of the bedroom. But here are a few photos of the current temporary state:

living room:

bedroom (temporary):

Hall:

coat and key hooks:

kitchen (is it now in the front left corner has the washing machine, but not connected, because the previous tenant has NATURAL leave it in the wrong connector. Very depressing, now I finally have my own (new) washing machine and still can not wash yet because I still need the appropriate pieces. Hopefully, but from next Tuesday because I try to terminal): include

balcony (of the (then retracted) table and the chairs actually in the kitchen, rear right the corner) and Bad:

soon can I get then the following sofa as a sofa bed and the (beer-colored) Telefon-/Kalendertisch (a desk, I've already chosen me, but it is not available online image):

0 comments:

Post a Comment