Monday, July 19, 2010

Quickest Way To Get A Uk Driving Licence

Oh happy day! Back in town on

Unbelievable but true, I have now found an apartment! I hardly can believe himself. I am looking for an apartment now 5.5 months, I have seen is 40, a few I could have, but most I had simply very unlucky, because I always in the wrong time or there was in the wrong moment called. But today I even get lucky, was the first who wanted to get home and they did the same because I was just simply the first. Tomorrow I sign the lease. In 2 weeks I've finally got my first words real kitchen and in general, 44m ² for only me! With a small bathroom window and including a small balcony and storage room and across from the same supermarket. Although that's not really my dream neighborhood, but quite a nice and even student dazu.Morgen I sign the lease and next Tuesday I get the key, I can sometimes make pictures and measure and next Week will be moved. FINALLY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment