Saturday, February 26, 2011

White Discharge After Brazilian

Travel, Travel, Travel!

Yeah, I know. I'm angry. I have written for centuries, nothing more, so I do that now. This, quite young, year is for me a year of travel, thanks to the work. I'm very excited because I will see some places that do not know many people and finally I will also take time to Asia, what I wanted for a long time. So here's my year in travel.


  1. finally have a true vacation, take it as to leave, use vacation days from last year and the best part - with skiing! It will go to Skeikampen for skiing and running next week on Saturday! Much Gives me pleasure also to drive the ferry . Yes, I know I'm weird! I am hoping a week in my new ski boots, frozen lakes, great scenery and lots of snow. Then can then be spring like.
  2. follows in April then a week in Vienna. Unfortunately, I must also work for - I think has indeed a lecture. But this is a good exercise and I can spend a few days in this lovely city, in the hope that it's warmer now and the spring collection has slowly. Previously, I have yet to Heidelberg in March for a meeting, the next few weeks are so full and stressful, but it's definitely worth it!
  3. mid-June to mid July is another exit. Let's go to the Cape Verde Islands, as I was so far only on the ship. Ends it does in Gabon - and that's the excitement of it. There will be about 1 week holiday and it turns out that this is quite an adventure, because Gabon is apparently not necessarily the holiday destination in Africa. After all, it should also be the most stable country in Central Africa, whatever that means. Ecotourism there seems to be quite modern and so one should forest elephants to surfing hippos, the largest population observe gorillas, whales and leatherback turtles can. The country lies on the equator and it is then mostly cloudy with rain forest. I've never been in the rain forest in Gabon, there are hardly any people who are looking at the rain forest. After all, there is also my personal favorite snake in this country. The country is the size of Great Britain and only has 1000km road network and it is very difficult to find travel agencies that can give one any information about it. But hey, I'm excited!
  4. is the beginning of September go there for a summer school in Corsica. 2 weeks to be stressful, because there is only one day off. But after that I will definitely have 3, 4 days for rest and then I search for me (along with some pages) an apartment in Bastia and go swimming a lot. Unfortunately I have to make sure even a poster and a talk, but hey, Nothing comes from nothing, right?
  5. In November, we go for 2 weeks on the 2nd Exit this year. This will go from Singapore to Manila (the Philippines), and since we have yet to decide whether we travel in Malaysia and the Philippines. After I read through the safety at the Foreign Office, I decided spontaneously to Malaysia, which somehow sounds much safer. But let's see so far is still a long time.
That's the first time, but somehow the last, too, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment