Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Incontinence Swimming Trunks

It's already February!

Oha, I have not posted again for a while and get on top of that even a shock, how much work is now due to this negligence to me. But well, this should not necessarily be a disadvantage, then there are more to see!

But as always, on this first a bit of gibberish. It is nearly March! And some of you know what that means: new releases The Pokémonspiele! Finally! And this weekend is absolutely great, I guess the tickets are booked and pre-ordered the game I'm going to
Aza, where we will record them with another in the Covenant, the editions. I bet it will be epic, I am thrilled to have me, anyway. In the same breath was then already called the LBM, which opens its doors about 14 days later for us. The beginning of the year convention is introduced so beautiful. Otherwise I am well represented this year on the Eurofurence and Connichi, Let's see what small Cons are joined at that. But the great events of March-so do not cancel will be my new fursuit by then might be ready. Hach, I'm so happy! * 3 * goes

Now, however, to the sketches. The most I can present you unfortunately are not there for a project Once the move is not as great to the public, should at least his characters!






0 comments:

Post a Comment