Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hook Led Light To Music

Na helau too! Already

As I today at the bus stop on my bus, I had an experience once again of the third kind such people I meet more often lately. I am standing at the bus stop, in it with his hand in a lovingly wrapped package pancakes, which I in a Biobackhaus for a reasonable price of 3.40 € and biobelassenen (two pancakes) , find me a woman with their idiosyncratic facial geschminken also looks as if they brought forward carnival (it was about half 10). When I had the cold and much too thin coat began to not have enough to do the woman next to me at wahrlos insulting passers-by. "All the sick psychopaths are all funny people! And daa daa ... ... yes of the fine jockey, jaja! And his horse, he has not there! "Is only an excerpt from what was this woman in the 8 minutes is that I waited at the bus stop.
Sometimes you meet really remarkable people.

round this text, I do not even want to expand further by anecdotal on my part, I still post the sketches and then I leave.
(the upload is just do not I post the first left and then add it later as images)




0 comments:

Post a Comment