Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots On Staten Island

OH GOD AS GOOD.

OH GOD PEOPLE. One Piece
Who should not read it please now catch up. After I stopped 4 years ago determined the serial read it grabbed me six months ago-
so I gave the series another chance, I read it again. And now? Now I have all up to the current Chapter by. Noo it's so good. SO great. Charas epic, epic story. Read it, it really pays off. This series has taken even my Cosplayherz anew, just stupid, that all my cons are planned out somehow pretty tight.

And because it is beautiful now first a bit Bilderkram.


And I have already painted Pokemanz ... well guess who they? * G *


And who now yet the similarities may definoiert want from me a Pokemon! * G *


the hamsters HERE fabulously, Flo has become quite old, but he is observing. Had the little grandpa again until today to hand, alas, he has become soft and small. If I remember back to the small force Brumme, who once moved and I always bite the hand. Dandi is a rotten sock, who will not even pee in the house. D: l)
pulls into the wood's so beautiful! Grr.

Something I wanted to tell ... I forgot habs, so I stop here for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment