Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Aveeno Lip Conditioner Walgreens

Too stupid to run

... I seem to be the case. On Monday I met while training on a hockey ball and am in the process bent back straight times. Great enough, it did hurt very much the same. We have of course immediately cooled down and up the leg (run Google promised me that high place is much more important than cool anyway). When I looked at 2 h after the ankle was pretty swollen, and of course, because Yesterday morning the well was the case and running is difficult as pretty out, I went to the doctor. Broken, fortunately, is ever anything, but what about the tapes, one can only say if the swelling is gone. So now I've got crutches (so that you feel semi-disabled. Alternatively, I will not shake the feeling that I am now 100) and may not load my leg. Therefore, I've been sick the same time 2 weeks (and of course have the same time feeling guilty, but I must now stand in the laboratory the next day now times not) and now lie around on the couch. Fortunately I have lots of pillows to elevate my leg ... And much free time, I also can not use it properly, because I was running around not much they can. I hope so intensely that the ligaments are not torn, because I should probably also so total of 4 weeks do not exercise and I really wanted to go to high school championships in Leipzig . So keep your fingers crossed that it stays at 4 weeks! And I might learn in the future running ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment