Monday, September 14, 2009

Fastest Compact Digital Camera Shutter Speed

Connichi!

And again it has come, the Connichi is coming! I need
urgent new Sifte dammit! I would like to make up time on weekends, that I can continue drawing. Yapp, Mätrö painted straight on what the greater amount and swallows hot Greys.
I present! Very exclusive, small particles of the little picture! C: l)


Awww! Well, who can tell me the names of these animals? Uu
Who hinbekommt with a Latin name, I promise the tea and biscuits mir.Höhö.

Whee! Expanders can be ordered. Nacherm I have just now received by 1.6 Zufall'ne spiral through the ear .. I put on this by now and fine! (Lxd


And the final word for today: Who wants me
scuehn on the Nichi do, then I'm happy to give
willing Conhoneinträge, hrrr
My Conbadge I have to


0 comments:

Post a Comment