Thursday, August 7, 2008

How To Get The Rabbit Costume On Poptropica

Failed to give image

The following image is built around an old friend to a gift. I have seen them for almost a year, not because I was not possible. Apparently she forgives me, because when I finally wanted to meet with joy again, she let me say by others that they will have to do with me any more. This woman knows me Since my birth, she has been through a lot of bad health and long-time single. The image, the choice of subject, all that is tailored specifically for them. It's inside a lot of work, even if you can not see it. I can not keep it. I hope that someone finds it, the honest joy. Please register with me, who are always so do you. I will ship it at his own expense.

The picture is A4 self-adhesive foil and bissi below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment