Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bell's Palsy Swallowing

A trip in Burgenland.

Woah, have I experienced what, last week!
mum & I were on Sheltietreffen, Wienerberg & of course there's as many other Shelties! Well maybe that was exciting!
As far as I can remember there were Pia, Danny, Wendy, Laika, Heriette, Qwendolin, Penny, Jumpy, Tinkerbelle & of course the little Paddy, fresh from England. I just hope I've forgotten anyone, among so many Shelties Sheltie is lost even as the Overview and so, I leave my mum's memory long, not more. c, * gg * was certainly very funny! If a round the lake and then went there it was also much to see and smell what's so funny, of course, the same again, if you are a whole troop. c; Photobucket Do we necessarily soon make again! ^___^ mistress has, of course, made a picture, some of it's then also to talk! 3

Photobucket On the Sheltietreffen! c:


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment