Sunday, August 5, 2007

Slaomon How To Remove Ear Pads

The aliens are coming!

Hi & a warm Woof! c: My name is Ringo Starr from Cherryglen, but I called Chris and if I'm good also like Stoffi, Stoffl or just stuff with friends. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I can proudly call a Shetland Sheepdog or Sheltie. I was born in Victory village in Burgenland, in Schulze family, where I and the first 3 months, well protected, spent with my siblings, my mother and my aunts did.

Now I live with my mum in Vienna, where I've made many new friends. are my best friends, of course, my dear two Bassets, Josephine & Ferdinant. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Josephine, although often severe, but that one is accustomed to the dog ladies yes, but you can also complete it on, as a boss, leave. Ferdinant, my best friend, is to ensure for any kind of nonsense and what is there to make better than nonsense?
I am now 8 months old, so almost a big dog.
Since, of course sometimes a few bees in its head and even though mum can be quite severe, so that such nonsense does not even become the norm, it is always fair, because, she says that is part of growing up to since Do not scold you, but give much better orientation and because she is also right, I'd say. On my mistress you can hold but also to leave forever, as it is with the people Ladies probably quite similar to the dog ladies! c;
This little website is about my daily adventures as a Sheltie report and also provide space for one or the other photo. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I hope you will like what you will see and read here and hunter, let me also a pawprint in the guestbook as I would my mistress and happy both of us! c:

0 comments:

Post a Comment