Sunday, January 2, 2005

Maxine Cartoons Retirement

473rd Follower


What have you done for the new year? make much different Me improve in many things (school dance, sing) What do you wish you
for the new year? Simply it is a great and beautiful year.
How did you find New Year's Eve? Was something more stressful than expected, that next time I'll probably just wait tables for money.
Did you like it? Yes but already went
How are you here? Pretty good, except I had to stand clearly too long:)
How do you feel now? dead tired
Do you have any plans or goals? license make me improve in some things, etc. So what
Are you excited about the most? On my 18th:)
What are you looking forward to not at all? years of work and social placement
With what mood you are slipped into the new year? With good:) Did
started it good or not? No! Worse, it could not have started: (
What did you eat too much this year already :))))
What have you been drinking this year already? puh Cola, Vodka, lots Machiattos latte, cappuccino, apple juice, soda, Klopfer, Jacky, Baily, etc. ..
Have you ever with someone on the phone this year? If Yes
yes, with whom? Um I do not remember exactly, Ange, Manu, quite often mim Alpi, Mom and I think that's it ?!?!?
Who have you written SMS this year? Mille, Manu S., Lea, Frank, Andy, Jacky, Nani, Lili, Daniela, Alpi, think that's it:)
Who are you've received SMS? See above:)
Who you have already spoken in person? Alpi, Ange, Kristin, P. Manu, Manu G., Oli, Jacky, Aylin, Tabea, Stefan, Steffen, Erkan, Thomas, Anthony, Jacky's father, Jacky's mom, my mom, Andi, Frigga, Lili and what do I have who else:) Have
you up this year been angry? Yes and how: (
Have you been looking forward this year Ne: (
you have this year already laughed Yes
Did you cry this year already Yes
Were you drunk already this year? ? very oja (
you have this year already smoked of course:) Have you geböllert
ne I was only abgeböllert??)
Have you kissed someone this year already LOL
Normal kiss or tongue kiss? lol
This year already slept with someone? lol
This year already hug someone?
Yes If yes, who? were too many and I was drunk * lol * The most boring person
far this year? I: P
The stupidest person yet? I
The coolest person up to now? * Lol * I also
The funniest person of the year so far? People the night by 4 still to Burger King and do look forward then he has to make do and diet but then immediately run to the gas station to buy himself there was. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment