Thursday, November 4, 2004

Used Camper Vans For Sale Scotland

407th Bush Inzlinen + + Theatre and so:)

I'm sorry that I am a long time I am no longer reported, at the time that is in Inzlingen (near Basel + Lörrach). Tuesday night I was in Basel in the play "The Righteous" by Albert Camus. Was not bad, although it was quite complicated. But fortunately we have made the introduction with the director, otherwise I would think I understood nothing * lol *. Yesterday I was shopping in Basel, have not bought alzuviel'm so broke sniffing * *. To be precise, a belt, 2 sweaters and with a new Friday-pocket. Yes I know I'm addicted to something Friday pockets * grin * einfahc but the bag was awesome: D. In the evening we were in "Die Nacht singt ihre Lieder" by Jon Fosse. Was made not bad, we watched them with about 20 other men in a kind of house and have us as that piece was looked kinda cool: D * lol *. After that we then went to the Bar Rouge in Basel. Hach I love this bar, yes. The new measurement is in the Tower of Basel. The 31st So the top floor and everything is verglass and everything is decorated entirely in red so great:) and you look all the time in Basel, great, great. This evening I will probably go back home, we might still go in the play "high visibility to the Mediterranean" or "Saturday Night Fever" Looking again: D How long

0 comments:

Post a Comment